Wednesday 24 September 2014

Speed Reading with Flaubert

Here's an unmissable opportunity to test your reading speed and find out how long it would take you to read Game of Thrones (I know you've been wondering, as you anxiously weigh the pros and cons and decide exactly how much of your life you're willing to commit to George R.R. Martin's magnum opus). What's striking about the test is the passage they use to test your speed - yes, it's from the first chapter of Madame Bovary! By the way, my result is that I could read Game of Thrones in a mere 65 days. Not that I'm tempted.

1 comment:

  1. For me nothing works better than attending a speed reading seminar to improve the speed reading efficiency. Of course it is always better to hear someone sharing their experience from around the world.

    ReplyDelete